Video: Search Trends By Matt Cutts & Danny Sullivan
In Matt’s second Google Webmaster Video for the new season, he picked the question, “what are some search trends on your radar?” In this video, our very own Danny Sullivan ‘stumbled’ on Matt during his video and joined him to discuss trends in search.
So Matt and Danny both shared their thoughts on search trends.
- Hacked Sites and releasing a new hacked sites label
- Communication: How do you let people know they have an issue, how to help webmasters with reconsideration requests and so on
Here is that video:
- Google: Now Likely Using Online Merchant Reviews As Ranking Signal
- What Social Signals Do Google & Bing Really Count?
- Google Adds Site Hacked Notifications To Search Results
- Google Webmaster Video Reconfirms Use Of Social Signals
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.