Weird Google Patents & Patent Applications
Google’s 10 Oddest Patents by Bill Slawski shares with us some of Google’s weirdest patent applications and patents. Here is a short rundown. Bill goes in more detail in his write up.
(1) A medical instrument patent
(2) A method of depositing metal alloy barrier layers
(3) Super charging CDMA technology
(4) Baseband direct sequence spread spectrum transceiver, also related to CDMA technology
(5) A method of communicating quality of service of network in real time
There are five more interesting and weird patents and patent applications at Bill’s blog.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.