Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Weird Google Patents & Patent Applications
Google’s 10 Oddest Patents by Bill Slawski shares with us some of Google’s weirdest patent applications and patents. Here is a short rundown. Bill goes in more detail in his write up.
(1) A medical instrument patent
(2) A method of depositing metal alloy barrier layers
(3) Super charging CDMA technology
(4) Baseband direct sequence spread spectrum transceiver, also related to CDMA technology
(5) A method of communicating quality of service of network in real time
There are five more interesting and weird patents and patent applications at Bill’s blog.