Welcome New Search Engine Land Editors!
The Search Engine Land team is growing. We’ve gained two new editors this
month, Matt McGee and Elisabeth Osmeloski, plus Melissa Cormier came on as
our editorial assistant in August. Below, an update on the entire team, and
what we each do.
- Danny Sullivan, Editor-In-Chief: Danny oversees the entire
Search Engine Land website, directing coverage plus writing articles about
search, search marketing and the search industry. More about Danny’s
background can be found
here and on his personal blog
- Chris Sherman, Executive Editor: Chris oversees Search Engine
Land’s columnists, assists with directing overall coverage and also writes
articles for the site on all aspects of search. More about Chris’s
background can be found
- Barry Schwartz, News Editor: Barry coordinates the shorter news
items that Search Engine Land covers through posts and via headlines in
the daily SearchCap
newsletter. Barry also runs the
Search Engine Roundtable blog that features important discussions from
search marketing forums across the web. More about Barry can be found
here and on
his personal blog here.
- Vanessa Fox, Features Editor: Vanessa coordinates the longer
stories that run on Search Engine Land, assists with columnists and
general coverage, plus writes on all aspects about search. More about
Vanessa can be found through her personal blog
- Matt McGee, Assignment Editor: Matt works on coordinating
coverage about daily and breaking news events, plus he also writes
articles for the site. He also maintains two topical blogs of his own,
Small Business SEM and
- Elisabeth Osmeloski, Managing Editor: Elisabeth oversees the
site’s logistics and performance, watching to see that we’re hitting our
goals and that everything under-the-hood is working correctly.
- Greg Sterling, Contributing Editor: Greg writes about all
aspects of search for the blog but in particular watches over the areas of
local and mobile search. Greg also has his own blog at
Screenwerk and maintains
the Local Mobile Search
- Melissa Cormier, Editorial Assistant: Melissa assists our
columnists and contributors in meeting their deadlines and uploading their
- Rob Kerry, Sphinn Editor: Rob oversees the day-to-day
operations of Sphinn, our sister site that features internet marketing
news from across the web and forum discussions. You can learn more about
him through his personal blog
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.