Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Who’s Coming & Going In The Search Industry?
Barry Schwartz on April 27, 2009 at 9:47 am
Over the weekend, there seemed to be a lot of activity on people coming and going at search companies. I figured I sum up some of those moves in a short post here.
- Former Googler Douglas Bowman, who resigned from Google due to Google being too data centric has taken a job at Twitter, according to TechCrunch.
- Priti Choksi, a director of strategic partner development at Google has moved to Facebook, according to VentureBeat.
- Well-known Greg Linden is Leaving Microsoft after Microsoft has “dismantled” Live Labs.
- Brad Williams, Yahoo Inc.’s head of communications has left the company. Rumors say he was fired. More on this at the Wall Street Journal.
- Yahoo hired former Adobe executive, Bryan Lamkin, to lead up the applications group according to News.com.
- Former AOL executive, Mike Jones, will become the COO of MySpace according to TechCrunc.
- Yahoo is reportedly hiring up to 150 people in India.