Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Yahoo Testing A New Home Page Design
Yahoo appears to be testing a new home page design. Techno-Net captured it on a video and posted that video on YouTube for all to see.
Here are the changes I noticed in this new design test:
- Cleaner User Interface
- Search Bar Sticks At The Top
- Left Menu Bar Is Static
- Remove Story Blocks In One Click
- Top News Image More Fluid In Transitions Of Stories
- Middle Content Section Scrolls
- Middle Content Section Has News Filters
Marissa Mayer is very into user interface design and we are expecting a change to the Yahoo home page.
Here is that video: