Yahoo Video Gets An Upgrade
- A wider, 16:9, video player
- Additional content including music, movies, TV, news, sports, and more
- The max file size is now 150 megabytes (Google and YouTube are 100MB, I believe)
- Added networks, playlists, and related videos to your selected video
- You can now share playlists by embeddable playlists under your embeddable video; an example can be seen over here
- More detailed profile pages
For a full list of changes, see the Yahoo Video Blog announcement.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up to receive weekly insights on video advertising and trends.