10 reasons you need to attend SMX West
For profitable and tangible SEO and SEM results, attend Search Engine Land’s SMX® West, January 30-31 in San Jose. Here are 10 reasons to join us… 1. Actionable tactics from experts. Get proven, actionable tactics from industry leaders working at companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, SurveyMonkey, and many more. You’ll leave with tactics you can […]
For profitable and tangible SEO and SEM results, attend Search Engine Land’s SMX® West, January 30-31 in San Jose. Here are 10 reasons to join us…
1. Actionable tactics from experts. Get proven, actionable tactics from industry leaders working at companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, SurveyMonkey, and many more. You’ll leave with tactics you can implement to drive traffic, generate leads, and boost sales.
2. Program by Search Engine Land. SMX is hand-crafted by Search Engine Land editors, contributors, and industry experts and is designed to deliver maximum learning, value, and search marketing goodness.
3. 30+ sessions, keynotes, and clinics. Solo sessions offer expert-led deep dives. Panels provide a variety of viewpoints. Roundtables ditch PowerPoints when discussion is more valuable. Clinics address your specific, case-by-case needs in a dedicated Q&A environment. See the agenda.
4. Always something for you. Single-track conferences can be a snooze. If you’re not interested in what’s on stage, you’re out of luck. We get that. That’s why we offer dedicated SEO and SEM tracks that run simultaneously. And for those marketers who are responsible for both, you can customize your experience and learning to suit your own needs.
5. 100% white hat. You only learn tactics that are safe for your brand or clients. No get-rich-quick schemes that may land you in hot water with regulators, the search engines, or your boss.
6. You’ll connect with the search community. Building your network and making new connections is at the heart of the SMX experience. SMX attendees come from respected brands like 1-800-Flowers, American Express, Macy’s, Priceline, and from agencies large and small.
7. It’s a safe environment. SMX is a friendly, welcoming, harassment-free conference experience for absolutely everyone – attendees, speakers, sponsors, staff. No exceptions.
8. Exceptional amenities. We work hard to make SMX as pleasant as it is productive. Top shelf amenities are included with your All Access and Networking pass registration – full breakfasts and hot lunches, refreshment breaks, and complimentary WiFi, to name a few.
9. No hidden agenda. SMX isn’t backed by a software company or digital agency. Our unbiased, vendor-agnostic content is designed to do one thing: Help you succeed.
10. Certificate of Completion. Earn an official Certificate of Completion, which is perfect for reimbursements and demonstrates your dedication to becoming a great search marketer.
Pick your perfect pass
Choose the pass that fits your specific goals and budget:
- All Access: The complete conference experience — 30+ sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your time by adding a full-day post-conference workshop to your agenda. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- Networking: Perfect if you’re on a tight budget. You’ll unlock sponsored sessions, networking, WiFi — even hot meals and refreshments (really!). Book now and save $100 off on-site rates!
See you in San Jose!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.