The white paper or webinar content described below has been produced by one of our sponsors.
2021 SEO and digital marketing salary and job trends guide
How much should you earn — or pay? What does it take to get hired — or attract top candidates?
Conductor’s “2021 U.S. Digital Marketing Salary & Job Trends Guide” gives marketers and teams the in-depth salary data, job market trends and essential skills to navigate the changing hiring landscape.
Conductor analyzed digital marketing salary data and hiring trends across top positions in SEO, content marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) and digital marketing. In this guide, you’ll find:
- Total U.S. digital marketing job openings in 2020
- Key job titles by average salary & volume
- Digital marketing job openings by industry
- Most in-demand skills in 2021
- Digital marketing hiring and job trends
Visit Digital Marketing Depot to read the “2021 U.S. Digital Marketing Salary & Job Trends Guide,” from Conductor.