SearchCap: Privacy & local search
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- How much will privacy regulation disrupt the local search market in 2018?
Jan 3, 2018 by Wesley Young
Columnist Wesley Young covers a growing storm of events that are likely to culminate in substantial regulatory change and analyzes the impact that can have on the local search industry.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- 18 link resolutions for 2018
- DialogTech adds multichannel analytics with its purchase of dashboard provider Swydo
- The top Walmart and Amazon product page experiences of 2017
Search News From Around The Web:
- 11 Super Easy (& New) Ways That Boosts Your Site Speed Like Never Before, SEM Rush
- Complete Guide to Google Panda Update in 2018, Ignite Visibility
- Dedicated IP Address vs Shared IP Address (Debunking Myths), Kinsta
- Google faces new discrimination charge: paying female teachers less than men, The Guardian
- Google Says Your Mobile Internal Link Structure Doesn’t Have To Be The Same, Search Engine Roundtable
- How to Find & Eliminate 90%+ of Click Fraud in the Google Display Network, WordStream
- Microsoft and Amazon Miss Integration Deadline for Cortana and Alexa, Thurrott.com
- SearchResearch Challenge (Jan 3, 2018): The Case of the Missing Island, SearchReSearch
- Siri now plays daily podcasts when asked about the news in iOS 11.2.5 beta, 9to5Mac
- What is Google My Business?, Hallam Internet
- Yoast SEO: How to use the internal linking tool, Yoast