Advisory Board & Judges: The Landy Awards
The Search Engine Land editorial staff (and only independent contractors of our parent company) are responsible for the primary task of reviewing and scoring all of the campaign focused categories, in conjunction with representatives from Google and Bing, adhering to strict confidentiality standards in order to maintain privacy of sensitive data.
Agency employees and individual consultants do not review or judge other agency work. Partner organization (Clutch.co) assists with the independent review of agency categories; trusted partners OMCP and SEOinHouse score the in-house team awards, and past winners of the individual awards are invited to participate in naming successors.
2017 Advisory Board & Judges
- Michelle Robbins, Editor in Chief, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Chris Sherman, Founding Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Ginny Marvin, Associate Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Elisabeth Osmeloski, VP Brand Marketing & Experience, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Pamela Parker, Executive Features Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Jessica Thompson, Features Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Greg Sterling, Contributing Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Barry Schwartz, News Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Amy Gesenhues, General Assignment Reporter, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Brad Geddes, Adwords Workshop presenter, Search Marketing Expo
- Debra Mastaler, Boot Camp instructor, Search Marketing Expo
- Matt Van Wagner, Paid Search session coordinator, Search Marketing Expo
Industry Guest Judges
- Sean Quadlin, Marketing Manager, Best Practices at Google AdWords
- Eric Couch, Product Marketing Manager, Google AdWords
- Christi Olson, Head of Evangelism for Search at Microsoft
- John Lee, Senior Manager Client Training & Development, Bing Ads at Microsoft
- Fabrice Canel, Lead Dev at Bing Webmaster Tools
- David Kline, SEO Lead for Bing Ads
- Tim Clarke, Clutch.co
- Ilse Heine, Clutch.co
- Jessica Bowman, SEOinhouse.com
- Michael Stebbins, OMCP.org
- Jennifer Lopez, Piston Agency
- Eric Enge, Stone Temple
- Larry Kim, Wordstream
For the third consecutive year, the selection process in the Search Engine Land Awards became even more difficult, as the field of competition...
Today is your lucky day! The deadline for entries in the Search Engine Land Awards competition has been extended until Friday, August 4th at...
There are just a few days left to be recognized as one of the best in search! Do you think you produce award winning SEO & SEM campaigns? If...
Find out why you should be entering the competition to earn recognition for your achievements in SEO and SEM. The Search Engine Land Awards are...
The early bird submission deadline of July 14th for the 3rd annual Search Engine Land Awards is fast approaching - get your case studies and...
The 3rd annual competition for the highest honors in search marketing is now open for entries! Entry period closes July 31, 2017. Get started...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Wolfgang Digital wins Best SEM Initiative after raising McElhinneys revenue 266%
Ireland's McElhinneys Department Store turned to Wolfgang Digital to help boost their online revenue and generate more international sales....
Meet a Landy Award winner: For its work with Scotts Miracle-Gro, Acronym wins Best Overall Enterprise SEM Initiative
Acronym won the Landy Award for Best Overall Enterprise SEM...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Wolfgang Digital integrates search and TV into a cross-channel campaign for a big Irish retailer
The result for Littlewoods Ireland: the most successful Christmas campaign...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Noble Studios drives traffic to Tahoe South to win Best SEO Initiative for Small Business
Noble Studios introduced a new approach to blogging and content creation for Tahoe South that resulted in a 134% increase in mobile site...
Meet a Landy Award winner: For its work with Lane Bryant, Razorfish wins Best Mobile SEM & Best Retail SEM Initiatives
Razorfish didn't miss a beat when shifting to a mobile-first, omnichannel strategy for the retail clothing...
To reverse a double-digit decline in online revenue, Edelman was charged with overhauling a client's entire search...
On a tight timetable, Point It managed to execute successful, targeted campaigns to support a product launch on the US Microsoft...
For iProspect, it's the second straight year with multiple awards as Search Engine Land again honors the best in search...
With nearly 200 entries in the second annual Landy Awards presented by Search Engine Land, this year's competition was filled with incredible...