Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Cadbury’s Brin & Page Google +1 Chocolate Bars
Cadbury posted on their Google + page a picture of their latest milk chocolate bars named “Dairy Milk+ Bars.” The Milk+ bars come in two flavors, Sergey Brin & Larry Page – i.e. the co-founders of Google.
As part of a social media experiment, Cadbury posted this on their Google + page, saying:
Remember our 1kg Dairy Milk+ Bars? We’ve had some special personalised ones made, including these delicious ones for Google founders Larry & Sergey. Whose name would you like to see on a bar?
Hat tip to WebProNews for spotting this first.
- Google+ Is Slowly Invading Google’s Main Search Results
- Google + Thanksgiving Day TV Commercial
- Is Google+ Beginning To Integrate Into Google Places?
- Barack Obama Joins Google+, White House Itself Still Not There
- Oops, She Did It — Britney Spears Beats Larry Page As Most Popular On Google+
- Google Announces Shutter Of Knol, Gears, Search Timeline & More
- Google News Spotlight Now Spotlights Your Friends & Stories They +1
- Google+ Expands Search Options, Adds Trending Topics To Search Results