Google Ads API v10.1 is now available
v10.1 brings support for discover campaigns, campaign groups, local service campaigns and more.
Google has released version 10.1 of the Google Ads API, the previous version 10.0 was released just under three months ago. Google Ads version 10.1 brings support for discover campaigns, campaign groups, local service campaigns and more.
- Added support for Discovery campaigns. You can create and update the campaigns using
CampaignServiceand retrieve their attributes and performance metrics using
- Added support for campaign groups. You can create and update the campaigns using
CampaignGroupServiceand retrieve their attributes and performance metrics using
- Local Services campaigns are now in general availability.
- You can now segment SKAdNetwork conversions by attribution credit (if available in the postback sent by Apple).
- Added support for removing batch jobs in the
ConversionTrackingSetting.google_ads_conversion_customer. Use this field to determine which Google Ads account is managing your account’s conversions.
- Added the following types of assets:
- Dynamic Real Estate assets
- Dynamic Custom assets
- Dynamic Hotels And Rentals assets
- Dynamic Flights assets
- Dynamic Travel assets
- Dynamic Local assets
- Dynamic Jobs assets
Old AdWords API sunset. As a reminder, the legacy Google AdWords API sunset today. You should be using the Google Ads API now and this API just gained an additional number of features.
Why we care. The Google Ads API enables advertisers to funnel their account data into other applications that they use. It also helps advertisers manage larger accounts and campaigns. Support for more of the latest Google Ads products means that API users will have more flexibility with the tool.
New on Search Engine Land