Google AdWords Sitelinks Now Uses Related Ads
Enhanced Sitelinks look at the other text ads in your account and when it makes sense, they will combine those text ads for your single ad and make it into an AdWords listing with sitelinks. Google said they “incorporate text from ads in your account that are related to your sitelinks,” to make up the new sitelinks.
Here is the example given:
Say you’ve created sitelinks for your pizza restaurant campaign, and your ad displays sitelinks as shown here:
Now, let’s say your account also includes the following text ads:
With this enhancement, your ad could now look like this:
Google said in their tests it has lead to a much higher click through rate, saying the CTR was “significantly higher.”
Here are more details on AdWords Sitelinks.
- Google AdWords Has Their Own Flavor Of Sitelinks
- Google AdWords Sitelinks Now Available For Some Advertisers
- Google Now Showing Three-Line Ad Sitelinks
- Google Introduces Embedded Version of AdWords Sitelinks
- 8 Quick Ways to Increase Your AdWords CTR