Google Tweaks New AdSense Interface
Matt McGee on January 12, 2011 at 2:06 pm
Google has announced of series of changes to the new AdSense interface. There are a handful of changes in Google’s blog post:
- The default metrics on the Home and Performances reports have been changed back to page-level metrics.
- The ad block/allow selector now shows the product name.
- Ad unit impressions and queries have been renamed “Ad requests.”
- Ad types have been renamed in the Performance reports.
- Channels and reporting are available for those using AdSense for games and AdSense for video.
I’m just brushing over the changes, so AdSense users should be sure to read the full announcement for additional details.