Last Call for Lowest MarTech Conference Rates – Register Now, Save $400!
Speakers from Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Marketo & Salesforce Now Confirmed
MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference will help you get the most from marketing technology. Attend for strategies and tactics that:
- delight customers while achieving business objectives;
- get the most from your marketing stack investments;
- secure the organizational buy-in you’ll need to succeed.
Register by this Saturday, January 17 and get access to all of the conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, breakfasts and lunches for just $1295. You save $400 off on-site rates by registering now!
Want to send your marketing and IT teams? You’ll save 15%-35% with our team rates.
New Sessions & Brands Added to the MarTech Program
The MarTech agenda is packed with 25 sessions presented by nearly 30 innovators in marketing technology.
Just added to the program:
- Hear how Coca-Cola delivered a memorable customer experience through a project that blended marketing and IT, digital and physical, global branding and local execution.
- Explore the benefits of architecting marketing technology solutions around employees and customers from Kimberly-Clark.
- Learn about the innovations, ISV ecosystem developments and adoption patterns marketing cloud providers are encountering with senior executives from Marketo and Salesforce.
We hope that you’ll join us at MarTech! Register now for lowest rates.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.