SearchCap: Bing Ads Editor updates, local ranking & SEM accounts
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads Editor now supports Enhanced CPC, exports to create expanded text ads
Mar 24, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Version 11.9 is now available.
- SEM account management: Part 3 — How to get more responsibility
Mar 24, 2017 by Ted Ives
Feeling confident in your abilities and looking to take things to the next level? In the final installment in his three-part series on SEM account management, columnist Ted Ives discusses how to get ahead in your career.
- SMX West session: The definitive guide to local search ranking factors
Mar 24, 2017 by Greg Gifford
What will help your local business stand out in Google search results? Contributor Greg Gifford recaps an SMX West presentation that took a comprehensive look at local search ranking factors.
- Search in Pics: Google aquarium bathtub room, hanging bubbles & sports court
Mar 24, 2017 by Barry Schwartz
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have and more. Google has a aquarium/bathtub room: Source: Twitter Google hanging bubble art: Source: Instagram Stevens Creek by […]
- Content Attribution: Identifying content that converts
Mar 24, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Content may be a critical part of your marketing toolkit, but do you know how it performs against your business goals? Join our digital marketing and data science experts from Cardinal Path and Intel as they demonstrate how to use content attribution – both practically and strategically – as a lever to directly impact revenue […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- How much is a happy customer worth?
- SMX West: What Google’s exact match changes mean for AdWords advertisers [Podcast]
- Beware these 7 sneaky PPC attribution tricks
- Taboola & The Trade Desk now offer a single interface for native ads, video ads
- This new AI-powered social marketing tool can predict engagement or write the post for you
- I love pay-for-performance SEO — but I won’t do it. Here’s why.
- OUTFRONT Media CMO says her job is to keep moving the ball down the field
- 4 advanced targeting strategies for B2B marketers
- Twitter explores paid subscription version of TweetDeck as ad biz struggles
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
- Google’s Indexer Caffeine, Go Fish Digital
- How Google Indexes & Ranks 360 Images, Search Engine Roundtable
- SEO basics: How to use social media, Yoast
SEM / Paid Search
- Building An Automated PPC Spend Tracker In Google Sheets, PPC Hero
- Google Testing Larger Product Listing Shopping Ads, Search Engine Roundtable
- Interview With Henry Carless: The role of Data Science in PPC, vertical-leap.uk
- The 6 Values (and 4 Benefits) of Agile Marketing – Whiteboard Friday, Moz
- User Testing the SERPs: How Do Your Customers Really Search?, Seer Interactive
- Video: Google Confirms Fred, Mobile First Hold Up & Google Spammers, Search Engine Roundtable