SearchCap: Voice search, Google Search Console change & GoDaddy integration
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Search Console request indexing limit removed from interface
Feb 8, 2018 by Barry Schwartz
Google won’t comment on why quota details in the fetch tool are no longer displaying.
- What 3,000 voice search queries tell us about the ‘Voice Search Revolution’
Feb 8, 2018 by Bryson Meunier
Do you think voice search is the next “big thing” digital marketers need to watch for? Contributor Bryson Meunier isn’t so sure and feels there are limited marketing opportunities, based on his research.
- GoDaddy web hosting now integrated with Google My Business
Feb 8, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Much of the content creation and verification process is automated.
- Paula Modersohn-Becker Google doodle honors German artist connected to the Modernist art movement
Feb 8, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The expressionist artist is credited with being the first female to paint a nude self-portrait.
- SMX London: Register now for the best rates
Feb 8, 2018 by Chris Sherman
Search Engine Land’s SMX London search marketing conference is returning to the UK May 22-23 with a revamped, updated agenda. SMX London is a can’t-miss event for all serious marketers, whether you’re the CMO or working to implement your key campaigns on a tactical level. Register today for a Full Conference Pass and you’ll unlock […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- There is no ‘I’ in successful ABM
- Pinterest will let people use its image-recognizing Lens feature to augment text searches
- Everything a CMO needs to know about video marketing in 2018
- Shop ‘til You Click: Creating Shopping Campaigns at Scale
- YouTube says Amazon Alexa, Bud Light & Groupon won the Super Bowl ad game
- Snap back: How Snapchat’s ad automation boosted its business in Q4 2017
- Apple HomePod gets mixed reviews, Nest returns to Google
- Phy’s new platform generates dynamic landing content from standard QR codes
- Walmart buys a VR company on its way to invent ‘contextual commerce’
- Marketers have one main question to answer when it comes to AR
- GroundTruth launches new self-service mobile-location ad-buying platform
- LinkedIn updates Sales Navigator with redesigned account pages, improved search
- Instagram tests its version of the retweet but thru Stories
- Stop making the same mistakes: Preventing a ‘Groundhog Day’ scenario
- Case study: On-page + off-page SEO working together = success
- Successful digital marketers possess these 3 traits. Do you?
Search News From Around The Web:
- Backlink Data, Rankings and Site Authority = Market Growth, Majestic Blog
- Google Adds Q & A Notification Option to GMB, Mike Blumenthal
- Google opens Maps Go beta to US-based testers, Engadget
- Google Wants You To Provide A Manifest & High Resolution Favicon, Search Engine Roundtable
- How to identify, analyze, and fix an infinite spaces problem using a powerful SEO software stack, GSQI
- How To Increase Non-Brand PPC Profits by 650%, PPC Hero
- Local SEO – Thinking Outside the Local Snack-Pack Box, 3Q Digital
- Maximize Your Sales Using The New AdWords Next Interface, Periscopix
- Rank Tracking is DEAD! 6 Big Keyword Tracking Myths That Need to Disappear, cognitiveseo.com
- SEO Localization Roles and Support Systems, Search Engine People