Don’t miss out on the best offer to attend SMX East
Time’s running out. Super Early Bird savings end Saturday!
Struggling with how (and why) to optimize your site for speed, whether to focus on voice search, or how to measure cross-channel search campaigns? Attend SMX® East, October 24-25 in New York City to train with SEO and SEM experts at the top of their game and get the answers you need. With tactic-rich sessions for beginner, intermediate and advanced search marketers, you’ll walk away with at least one game-changing idea to drive your campaign success.
Unlock the power of SMX with an All Access pass that includes:
- 30+ tactic-rich sessions, inspirational keynotes and hands-on clinics (just added!).
- Actionable tactics from trusted SEO and SEM speakers.
- Meeting market-defining vendors including Amazon, Bruce Clay, Invoca and more.
- Networking events designed to connect you with experts and peers.
- Top-shelf amenities, including breakfast, hot lunches, snacks and WiFi.
Breaking keynote alert!
Keynotes will feature these experts from Google and Bing:
- Sofia Altuna, Global Product Partnerships at Google.
- Jon Diorio, Group Product Manager for Search Ads at Google.
- Frederic Dubut, Senior Program Manager at Bing.
- Christi Olson, Head of Evangelism for Search at Microsoft.
- David Pann, General Manager of Search Business Group at Microsoft.
Each will provide direction on what Google and Bing are looking for when it comes to paid and organic campaigns. Don’t miss a single word.
Register now and save!
Book your conference pass by August 11 (this Saturday!) and save $450 with Super Early Bird rates. Add a workshop and save $750! These prices won’t be available after Saturday night — don’t miss your opportunity to save big! Register now!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.