Highly impactful creative positions, 100% share of voice and diabolically low CPMs… served to the most sophisticated audience in internet marketing
Search Engine Land is the site that internet marketing professionals rely on to keep them current with the fast changing world of search … and do their jobs better.
Reach your future customers while they are engaged in professional development and receptive to learning about new product and service solutions.
Search Engine Land readers…
- 88% are purchase decision makers
- Buy and/or recommend: analytics (81%), SEO tools (76%), social media management (59%), landing page conversion/optimization tools (52%), PPC management solutions (48%), advertising agency services (47%), competitive intelligence (41%), e-mail distribution (36%), ecommerce/shopping cart solutions (30%) and marketing automation (29%).
- 1/3 spend more than $1 million annually on internet and search media for their clients and companies, and 1 in 10 spend $12 million or more!
- Purchase advertising across multiple media: paid search (84%), social media (75%), display (including behavioral/retargeted) (59%), mobile (45%), and local (38%).
Search Engine Land Sponsor Program
Search Engine Land’s Sponsor Program is an effective and economical sponsorship that delivers outstanding value. Program participation is limited to ten sponsoring companies that will receive incomparable exposure. Sponsors get:
- 300×250 creative units in one of two placements on each page. Each sponsor gets an equal share of 1.5 million impressions monthly.
- 50 character text links in the Search Engine Land Sponsor Links; 100% share of voice on virtually all site pages.
- A minimum of 1 million impressions at a less than $6 CPM, just $5,995 per month.
Sponsorships are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. See “Specifications” at the end of this document for creative sizes and looping restrictions.
Search Engine Land Leaderboard – A High Impact Alternative
The Leaderboard will be reserved for advertisers who want to achieve maximum impact. A one-week flight delivers minimum 250,000 impressions for just $3,995 (a CPM of $15.98).
Search Engine Land SearchCap Newsletter Distribution Sponsorship
Reach the 27,000 readers of Search Engine Land’s SearchCap daily newsletter. SearchCap contains abstracts of Search Engine Land content, links to best-of-web content from other sites, and headlines from the hottest items on Sphinn.com, our social news site for internet marketing professionals.
SearchCap newsletter distribution of sponsored messages is strictly limited to one per day. Messages are comprised of 80 character headlines and 60 words of body text. “Sponsored Message” will precede all headlines and “no-follow” tags will be added to all URLs.
Newsletter sponsorships are purchased on a weekly basis. Your message is distributed each business day of the week in SearchCap and one time in the columns. The weekly rate is $1,500.
Search Engine Land RSS Feed Distribution Sponsorship
The Search Engine Land RSS Feed Distribution program allows marketers to distribute their messages to the more than 97,000 subscribers who have proactively elected to have content delivered via RSS. Distribution of sponsored messages is strictly limited to one per day (Tuesdays and Thursdays only). Messages are comprised of 80 character headlines and 60 words of body text. “Sponsored Message” will precede all headlines. Rate is $1000 per daily distribution.
Rates are net and subject to change. Option to renew will be at then-effective rates. Third Door Media reserves the right to refuse campaigns/creative it deems inappropriate. Send a click-through URL along with your creative to email@example.com
. Allow two business days from receipt of creative for posting of creative.
Creative specifications (banners):
- 300×250, 35K limit, looping limited to 3.
- 728×90, 25K limit, looping limited to 3.
- Sponsor Links are limited to 50 characters and may not exceed 1 line.
Creative specifications for newsletters and RSS feed distribution:
- 80 character headline
- 60 word body text including hyperlinks