Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Digital Marketing Buyer’s Guides
Search Engine Land readers have access to comprehensive Buyer’s Guides produced by our sister-site Digital Marketing Depot.
Each Buyer’s Guide has been written to help marketers through the decision-making process of selecting and adopting a marketing tool or software package. What questions should you ask internally before evaluating software? What should you ask potential vendors? What are the capabilities and services you should expect from vendors in the particular marketplace?
If you’re in the market for marketing technology, be sure to consult our Buyer’s Guide – a great resource!
The following Buyer’s Guides are currently available:
- Enterprise Call Analytics Platforms
Third Edition, April 2017
- B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Fifth Edition, February 2017
- Enterprise SEO Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Seventh Edition, January 2017
- Video Marketing Software: A Marketer’s Guide
First Edition, January 2017
- Enterprise Local Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Third Edition, June 2016
- Enterprise Digital Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Sixth Edition, June 2016
- B2B Predictive Marketing Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
First Edition, April 2016
- Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management Platforms
Sixth Edition, February 2016
- Enterprise Social Media Management Software
Fifth Edition, March 2016
- Content Marketing Tools: A Marketer’s Guide
Second Edition, October 2016
- Digital Advertising Agencies 2014
Second Edition, November, 2013
- Enterprise Social Media Infrastructure Platforms 2013
First Edition, October 2013