Advisory Board & Judges: The Landy Awards
For the Landy Awards, several members of the Search Engine Land editorial team have participated in an advisory role, and will be scoring submissions alongside guest judges from the search industry. Stay tuned for updates to the 2017 panel of judges.
2016 Advisory Board & Judges – The Landy Awards
- Danny Sullivan, Founding Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Chris Sherman, Founding Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Matt McGee, Editor-in-Chief, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Elisabeth Osmeloski, VP of Audience Development, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Ginny Marvin, Paid Media Reporter, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Pamela Parker, Executive Features Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Jessica Thompson, Associate Features Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Greg Sterling, Contributing Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
- Barry Schwartz, News Editor, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land
Industry Guest Judges
- Donna Bedford, Lenovo
- Jessica Bowman, SEOinhouse.com
- Meredith Cherwony, Google
- Tim Clarke, Clutch.co
- Sarah Engel, Dynamic Action
- Amber Farenbacher, Surety Bonds
- Brad Geddes, BG Theory
- Jonathan Hochman, Hochman Consulting
- Darren Moss, Avg.com
- Larry Kim, Wordstream
- Christi Olson, Microsoft / Bing
- Andrew Shotland, Local SEO Guide
- Jennifer Slegg, SEM Post
- Michael Stebbins, OMCP.org
- Stacy Sutton, Nebo Agency
- James Svoboda, Web Ranking
- Matt Van Wagner, Find Me Faster
Association Partners & Judges
These participating organizations will be serving as promotional partners and guest judges.
Would you like to receive news and updates about the awards program?
The early bird submission deadline of July 14th for the 3rd annual Search Engine Land Awards is fast approaching - get your case studies and...
The 3rd annual competition for the highest honors in search marketing is now open for entries! Entry period closes July 31, 2017. Get started...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Wolfgang Digital wins Best SEM Initiative after raising McElhinneys revenue 266%
Ireland's McElhinneys Department Store turned to Wolfgang Digital to help boost their online revenue and generate more international sales....
Meet a Landy Award winner: For its work with Scotts Miracle-Gro, Acronym wins Best Overall Enterprise SEM Initiative
Acronym won the Landy Award for Best Overall Enterprise SEM...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Wolfgang Digital integrates search and TV into a cross-channel campaign for a big Irish retailer
The result for Littlewoods Ireland: the most successful Christmas campaign...
Meet a Landy Award winner: Noble Studios drives traffic to Tahoe South to win Best SEO Initiative for Small Business
Noble Studios introduced a new approach to blogging and content creation for Tahoe South that resulted in a 134% increase in mobile site...
Meet a Landy Award winner: For its work with Lane Bryant, Razorfish wins Best Mobile SEM & Best Retail SEM Initiatives
Razorfish didn't miss a beat when shifting to a mobile-first, omnichannel strategy for the retail clothing...
To reverse a double-digit decline in online revenue, Edelman was charged with overhauling a client's entire search...
On a tight timetable, Point It managed to execute successful, targeted campaigns to support a product launch on the US Microsoft...
For iProspect, it's the second straight year with multiple awards as Search Engine Land again honors the best in search...
With nearly 200 entries in the second annual Landy Awards presented by Search Engine Land, this year's competition was filled with incredible...
Time is running out to enter the second annual Search Engine Land Awards! Entries close Thursday, June 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Complete your...
Learn more about the early supporters of the second annual Search Engine Land Awards program & celebratory Gala taking place on September 28 in...
Perhaps the real question is, why wouldn’t you enter? For the second annual “Landy Awards,” we’ve added more...
Do you produce award-winning results in search marketing? Enter the 2016 Search Engine Land Awards (aka #TheLandys) to be recognized for your...