The latest jobs in search marketing
On the hunt for something new? Check out who's hiring in search marketing this week.
Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Monday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note that we will not post listings without a salary range.
SEO Director @ Simple Search Marketing (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90-100k/yr
- The SEO Director is responsible for conceptualizing and managing successful organic search strategies for and relationships with clients, as well as leading and growing an SEO team.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
Paid Social Media Manager @ d50 Media (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $75-99k/yr
- Day-to-day campaign management, including setup, quality assurance, testing, measurement/reporting and optimization across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, etc).
- Quick and thoughtful execution of Facebook Ads by writing compelling copy, error-free building of ads and troubleshooting account performance.
Paid Search Marketing Manager @ Location3 Media (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50-68k/yr
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
- Responsible for implementing client PPC strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns.
Content Marketing Manager @ Mantra Health (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90k/yr
- Collect insights from internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Drive delivery of Mantra Health’s editorial calendar and coordinate its suite of live virtual events.
Content Strategist @ A Network for Grateful Living (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $58-65k/yr
- Cultivate a cohesive content marketing strategy targeted at: driving traffic and brand awareness, increasing engagement, generating new subscribers, building on a strong donor base and retaining activity within an existing community.
- Work with internal/external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content that is consistent with A Network for Grateful Living’s mission, brand voice and strategy.
- Salary: $65-95k/yr
- Developing paid search strategy and campaigns across a variety of digital channels (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Terminus, etc).
- Articulating and presenting those strategies to clients for approval.