The latest jobs in search marketing
Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.
Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
SEM Marketing Manager, CookUnity (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Build, scale and optimize paid search channels, including Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, and others.
- Work cross-functionally to create and manage search campaigns to meet business goals and objectives.
Performance Marketing Manager, Jordan Digital (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Leading weekly client meetings and owning client relationships.
- Executing paid search and paid social strategy for our clients.
Digital Marketing Analyst, Wex (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,500 to $98,000 (annual)
- Quantify and optimize the ROI of marketing investments across channels, recommending optimal spend ranges for owned and paid media.
- Build and maintain mixed media models to support overall marketing efforts.
SEO Product Marketer, Linkgraph (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $62,000 to $72,000 (annual)
- Collaborate with the marketing team on development of new landing pages designed to convert traffic and drive new sign-ups for SearchAtlas.
- Write marketing copy for our products for marketing emails, product launches, channel partners, and partnerships.
SEM Analyst, Horizon Media (Los Angeles / Remote)
- Salary: $58,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Bing, other search engines, and bid management platforms.
- Develop and employ successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target acquisition goals and efficiency metrics.
Paid Search Coordinator, Razorfish (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $49,500 to $68,500 (annual)
- Actively engages in understanding of paid search landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs.
- Supports development of campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc.
More SEO jobs
SEO Analyst, Smarsh (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,000 to $79,000 (annual)
- Regularly audit website and resolve any critical errors impacting SEO, user experience, and conversion rates
- Optimize webpages for search engine visibility following white-hat SEO best practices
Senior Search Analyst, Hach (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Optimize copy and landing pages to improve ranking, drive conversions and align with marketing campaigns.
- Test campaigns, analyze key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance.
SEO & Website Strategy Manager, Personify (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 (annual)
- Develop the website strategy for Personify’s suite of products to ensure a compelling user experience, optimize conversion rates and connect individual product sites to the larger Personify brand.
- Serving as Personify’s in-house SEO expert and providing strategy and guidance to internal product/segment teams on how to maximize SEO performance for their brand(s).
Senior SEO Specialist, Searchable (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 (annual)
- Creating Content, Building Pages & Delivering Audits.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis & SEO Audits.
SEO Analyst, Strategic America (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $61,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluate SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
SEO Specialist, Mannix Marketing (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $55,000 to $73,000 (annual)
- Implement Search Engine Optimization strategies including on-site and off-site tactics.
- Perform copywriting and copyediting for clients and in-house websites including blogs, website copy, white papers, ad copy, etc.
More PPC jobs
SEO & PPC Specialist, Gigster HQ (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 (annual)
- As an SEO and PPC Specialist, you will spend time collaborating with content writers to drive keyword use and coverage; web developers to improve technical SEO implementation; and Corporate Communications Manager to drive relevant backlinks and improve domain authority. You will work closely with the VP of marketing and Director of Growth.
Paid Search Specialist, Centerfield (New York, NY / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 (annual)
- Paid Search Specialists help support Centerfield’s Media Buyers on pre & post campaign related tasks.
- You will be responsible for coordinating traffic, helping monitor the delivery of advertising campaigns, and support the department with campaign maintenance.
Jr. Paid Social Media Specialist, Searchable (Harrisburg, PA / On-site)
- Salary: $44,000 – $46,500 (annual)
- Work directly with a portfolio of clients as their direct point of contact at WebFX, educating them through clear communication, and helping them achieve their goals.
- Work to maintain our world-class client retention rate by developing and fostering long-lasting client relationships.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Assistant Manager of Digital Marketing, Revlon (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Manages the timely publishing of A+/ Below the fold content/Brand stores across all e-Retail (Amazon, Omni).
- Be in lockstep with your brand and sales counterparts to understand long term & short-term goals to translate into effective digital campaigns across retailers and channels.
Digital Marketing Strategist, Shake Shack (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $69,000 to $88,000 (annual)
- Manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns across digital platforms including but not limited to Paid Social, Search, App Stores, Video, Display, Programmatic, Affiliate, OTT/CTV, and other digital channels.
- Key day-to-day point of contact for digital agencies and partners that manage Shake Shack’s media execution, attribution, and location listings.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
New on Search Engine Land