The latest jobs in search marketing
Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.
Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Are you looking to hire? Submit your job listing here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
Marketing Manager, Insight Global (Brentwood, TN / Hybrid)
- Salary: $100,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Leads a team of associates coordinating the development of direct mail and print advertising assets, versioning, proofing and other day-to-day activities, as well as ensuring opportunities for development and growth.
- Drives the annualized strategy and leads the planning, operation, and optimizing the company’s direct mail and print programs.
SEM Manager, thyssenkrupp Materials NA (Seattle / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Manage the company’s digital ads account strategies, campaign tactics and paid search budget to achieve ROAS targets in Google, Bing and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
- Report to the Ecommerce Marketing Manager along with SEO, Content/Retention and Site Design Team in a collaborative environment focused on elevating the site experience to drive revenue conversions and increase customer LTV.
SEO Specialist, Willamette University (Portland, Oregon / Hybrid)
- Salary: $78,290 (annual)
- Responsible for improving the search engine optimization of Willamette University’s website to ensure maximum website visibility and website conversion rates.
- Responsible for measuring and optimizing website performance to meet Willamette’s visibility and enrollment goals.
SEO Specialist, Aegis Worldwide (Macomb, MI / Onsite)
- Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Responsible for a long-term vision for outreach, including how it scales across product lines and with increased customer engagement.
- Evaluate our success, evolve our approach and constantly communicate with leadership on important data and initiatives monthly, quarterly and annually.
Global Digital Marketing Coordinator, Harry Winston (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Manage the day to day execution of the website content, copy and merchandising across all languages.
- Assist in the implementation of SEO and SEM strategies to drive traffic, conversion and increase ROI.
Sr. SEO Manager, Elastic (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $128,100 to $176,200 (annual)
- Own the development of an international SEO strategy focused on establishing technical and on-page best practices at scale in key geographical markets.
- Design an Elastic SEO center of excellence with consistent SEO principles and defined maturities to guide sustainable SEO growth.
Director of SEO, Wanderu (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $110,000 to $160,000 (annual)
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for staying up to date with SEO/Google/web trends and will be responsible for making sure that Wanderu is well ahead of the travel SEO curve.
- Increasing current position and ranking of new pages through white-hat SEO tactics, technical SEO, content marketing, and extensive link building.
SEO Manager, Reprise Digital (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Develop ongoing client dashboards and reports that yield qualitative and quantitative trends.
- Translate clients’ business goals and marketing objectives into successful search engine optimization strategies.
Technical SEO Strategist, Angi (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $80,000 to $125,000 (annual)
- Provide engineering ready requirements for page speed / site performance, mobile first indexing, single page application rendering, and more.
- Conduct deep and regular dives into indexation, crawling and rendering to identify actionable improvements.
Paid Search Manager (SEM), Spark Foundry (New York, NY / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Gather the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery.
Sr. Paid Social Associate, Reprise Digital (Los Angeles, CA / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies, technologies, and analyzation of data.
- Work with associate on development of end of campaign reports and crafting insights which is provided to the client.
Paid Search Marketing Manager, PlanetArt (Pleasanton, CA / Hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Optimize and grow campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads – growing revenue and maximizing Return on Ad Spend.
- Initiate and execute tests. Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
Amazon PPC Analyst, Hirewell (Chicago, IL / On-site)
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Building and managing ad campaigns across a portfolio of fast-growing e-commerce consumer brands.
- Optimizing Amazon advertising campaign performance through selection/development of high-performance bid algorithms.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Senior Digital Strategist, Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Lead and act as the strategic digital & social communications across key clients acting as both planner and ongoing consultant.
- Plan innovative, insight-driven communications cross channels, content strategies, content calendars, influencer amplification and paid media distribution.
Digital Marketing Specialist, ITECCO ( Chicago, IL / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Develop and put into operation an email and social media plan, including best practices and optimization.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize social/email campaigns in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Specialist.
B2B Marketing Manager, STARC Systems (Brunswick, Maine / On-site)
- Salary: $65,000 (annual)
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Marketing and team members to create, implement, and analyze digital marketing strategy, campaigns, digital events to nurture leads to a point of sales ready discovery.
- Use marketing software to target, nurture and score new prospects generated from sponsorship and event marketing programs.