SES Chicago ‘09: Day Three Live Blogging
Day three of SES Chicago 2009 is now complete, and that ends the standard conference sessions. Below is coverage from blogs that I found live blogging the event. Here is day three coverage:
- Black Hat, White Hat: Does It Really Matter Anymore?, BruceClay.com
- Facebook Rockstars Roundtable: Marketing for the Other Internet, BruceClay.com
- Facebook Rockstars RoundTable: Marketing For the Other Internet from SES Chicago ’09, Search Engine Roundtable
- Keynote: Dan Siroker Obama Transition Team & CarrotSticks from SES Chicago ’09, Search Engine Roundtable
- PPC or SEO? The Ultimate Search Marketing Battle, BruceClay.com
- PPC or SEO? The Ultimate Search Marketing Battle from SES Chicago ’09, Search Engine Roundtable
- Search Becomes the Display OS, BruceClay.com
- SES Chicago Morning Keynote by Dan Siroker, BruceClay.com
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.