Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
The 2013 Bing Infographic In Text Format: Bing Indexes A Lot Of Social Content
Bing posted their 2013 highlights on the Bing Search Blog, summarizing some key statistics they wanted to share with everyone. They did it as an infographic, I wonder what Google would think about that?
Here is the infographic stats in bullet format followed by the infographic.
- Bing.com home page views equals the number of people holding hands around the circumference of the earth
- Bing had double the search activity on Bing Video compared to 2012
- If you were to line up 5% of the pixels that make up Bing Maps, you could make four round trips to Venus with trillions of pixels to spare
- Bing indexes half a billion tweets and 2 billion Facebook status updates each day
- It would take a 150 years to watch the 800,000 films indexed by Bing
- Bing powers search on Facebook, Yahoo, parts of Siri and on Amazon’s Kindle
Here is the infographic: