The 2013 Bing Infographic In Text Format: Bing Indexes A Lot Of Social Content
Bing posted their 2013 highlights on the Bing Search Blog, summarizing some key statistics they wanted to share with everyone. They did it as an infographic, I wonder what Google would think about that?
Here is the infographic stats in bullet format followed by the infographic.
- Bing.com home page views equals the number of people holding hands around the circumference of the earth
- Bing had double the search activity on Bing Video compared to 2012
- If you were to line up 5% of the pixels that make up Bing Maps, you could make four round trips to Venus with trillions of pixels to spare
- Bing indexes half a billion tweets and 2 billion Facebook status updates each day
- It would take a 150 years to watch the 800,000 films indexed by Bing
- Bing powers search on Facebook, Yahoo, parts of Siri and on Amazon’s Kindle
Here is the infographic:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.