Malibu Corral Fire Maps: Burn Area, Evacuation Centers, & More
Fires are burning again in Southern California, and the map makers are hard at work helping people know what’s happening where. Below, maps relating to the Corral Fire in Malibu:
NOTE: For the latest fires, see this fire maps section of Search Engine Land, where any updates are listed.
- Los Angeles Times: Shows evacuation zones, fire location, and more.
- Los Angeles Daily News: Highlights the entire evacuation area, locates fire, pinpoints destroyed homes, and more.
- Fox News: Road closures, reports of homes burned.
- ABC News: Evacuation areas.
- Blog.sudosu.net: Road closures as gathered from media and other reports.
For maps of the fires across the region that hit in October, see our Mapping The Southern California Fires post.
Postscript: See June 2008 California Fire Maps for wildfires in Northern California that month; Los Angeles & Southern California Fire Maps: October 2008 Edition for fires in Southern California during mid-October 2008; Maps Of Fires In Southern California: November 2008 Edition for fires during that period.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.