No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.
Yahoo Search Marketing To Launch Desktop Tool, Rich Ads, Network Distribution Control & More
Barry Schwartz on October 6, 2009 at 12:01 am
- Yahoo Search Marketing Desktop Tool, similar to Google’s desktop tool to manage AdWords, that will allow advertisers to manage their search campaigns offline. Trust me, this is a feature advertisers have been waiting for, for a long time. Want a preview? Ask your search representative or use this form.
- Integrated Rich Ads management for some advertisers later this month. That means advertisers can manage their rich search ads directly in the YSM console.
- Yahoo’s BOSS platform will “soon” let third-party developers syndicate Yahoo search on their sites, plus earn revenue by using BOSS.
- Network Distribution bidding control to allow advertisers to run ads on either Yahoo or its partner network, plus set bids separately for each distribution or channel.
- The search ad technology will continue to improve by “enhancements to our ad selection technology,” Yahoo said. They will also use previous queries to better refine the ads displayed to searchers.
Those are some of the key highlights of what is to come in the “future” at Yahoo Search Marketing.