Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Here Are The Top 7 Reasons You Should Attend MarTech
Actionable Content, Great Speakers, Your Community, 100+ Exhibitors and a Free Best-Seller = Can’t Miss Conference
MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference is right around the corner, and we’re excited to share this incredible experience with you. If you haven’t registered yet, take a moment to review the top seven reasons you should attend this year’s conference in San Francisco, March 21–22:
Actionable content. MarTech sessions will help you:
Maximize the return on your marketing technology investments.
Implement a marketing culture that is responsive, agile and drives business success.
Manage people and processes to create brilliant online experiences for your customers.
- Accomplished presenters. Conference Chair Scott Brinker and the MarTech advisory board selected speakers based on their expertise and willingness to share. You get two days of presentations, case studies and expert panels — so many that Scott Brinker, our conference chair, wrote an insider’s guide to this year’s conference.
- Vendor-agnostic. MarTech isn’t tied to any marketing platform or technology. MarTech will help you choose the technologies and effectively implement the culture and processes that ensure results.
- Active community. MarTech will be the largest independent gathering of marketing technologists in North America. Connect with others who speak your language and are facing and overcoming your challenges.
- Meet more than 100 solution providers. The MarTech expo hall will be packed with companies providing comprehensive marketing clouds to task-specific point solutions. Need a solution? See who’s exhibiting.
- Score a FREE copy of Scott’s book. Every paid full-access attendee will receive a complimentary copy of Scott Brinker’s new book, “Hacking Marketing.” Scott will be doing book signings at the opening reception on Sunday evening and during the networking reception on Monday evening.
- Save big as a team. Make this year’s conference a team affair! MarTech is an ideal experience for executive and marketing management, marketing operations and IT staff to share. Take advantage of our team rates and save 10–20 percent.
Register for an All Access Pass and pay just $1,695. You’ll get access to all of the sessions, networking events, expo hall, breakfasts, snacks and hot lunches at an exceptional value.
Register now and reserve your place at MarTech!
See you there!
— The MarTech Conference Team
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.