SMX Advanced in 2 Weeks – Here’s How to Attend
All Access conference tickets are sold out, but there’s still plenty of value in attending SMX Advanced. Choose from six intensive workshops, or get a budget-friendly Networking pass to attend seven “Plus” sessions, all of the networking events and meet the nearly 50 leading solution providers including Bing, Marchex and Yahoo in the Expo Hall. […]
All Access conference tickets are sold out, but there’s still plenty of value in attending SMX Advanced.
Choose from six intensive workshops, or get a budget-friendly Networking pass to attend seven “Plus” sessions, all of the networking events and meet the nearly 50 leading solution providers including Bing, Marchex and Yahoo in the Expo Hall.
Dive Deep on Local, International or In-house Search, Advanced Targeting Display, SEO & PPC
Participate in any of the six incredible workshops being held June 4. Choose from:
Local Search Advantage: Reach buyers when they’re on the go and ready to purchase with local marketing! Session topics include mobile SEO, localizing social media, reputation management and multi-platform attribution.
International Search Summit: Extend your international reach with tactics from a stellar global panel of internet marketing experts. Attendees will leave with real, actionable solutions to their most burning questions on international SEO.
In-house SEO Exchange: Join us for an all-interactive workshop created to meet the unique needs and challenges in-house search marketers face, including technical tricks, organizational management, reporting metrics and getting more from your SEO budget. This workshop is for in-house marketers only; all registrants will be verified.
Social PPC & Psychographic Display Intensive: Could the ROI from your paid social media and display campaigns be better? Get the strategies, techniques and actionable tactics for results that will blow your management and clients away!
Bruce Clay SEO Training: Constant changes to algorithms, search features and spam detection keep you on your toes and your ranking in flux. Learn techniques that will help you improve your site, rankings and visibility from leading SEO expert Bruce Clay.
Advanced AdWords Training: Boost your PPC campaigns with this full day of best practices and advanced strategies. From keyword research, to writing compelling ad copy, and expanding your reach through various targeting methods, we have you covered.
Get a full day of in-depth instruction from topic experts in an intimate learning and networking environment for just $1095. Register now to secure your spot!
June 1-3: Plus Sessions, Learn with Google, and Networking Events: Passes Just $159
Join the community of elite marketers who attend SMX Advanced for just $159 when register by June 1. Here’s what you get with a Networking Pass:
- Attend four Plus Sessions on advanced call analytics, link building, click to call and engaging ad image tips on Tuesday, June 2.
- Learn AdWords best practices in the Learn with Google classroom, from some of Google’s leading paid search experts. Attend all three sessions on June 3.
- Discover productivity-enhancing solutions from nearly 50 providers in Expo Hall. Exhibitors include search engines, PPC management platforms, SEO tool vendors and web analytics solutions, and a host of others. See the list of exhibitors and sponsors. Open June 2-3.
Networking Pass holders can also attend:
- SMX Meet & Greet on the Bell Harbor rooftop, sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc. and Myers Media Group.
- Janes of Digital celebration of women in search and digital, hosted by Bing and SMX.
- Expo Hall Reception at the Bell Harbor.
- SMX After Dark sponsored by Bing at the Seattle Aquarium. Join fellow SMX delegates, speakers and 800 fish(!) for a night of great conversations, music, drinks and munchies.
Have questions? Give us a call at (877) 242-5242 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm ET, or e-mail us at registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
New on Search Engine Land