Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Apple Siri On Google Glass: “That Glass Is Half Empty”
The Verge noticed that if you ask Apple Siri about Google Glass, Siri will respond with some humorous responses.
In short, if you activate Siri on your iOS device and say, “okay glass,” Apple Siri will respond in a witty way.
Above are some of the responses in an animated GIF, but here they are in text format.
- “Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work.”
- “I think that Glass is half empty.”
- “I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that.”
- “Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant.”
- “Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny ‘ha-ha,’ but funny.”
- “Just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me.”
You can give it a try on your iOS device by saying, “okay Glass.”