Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Instant Now On Product Search
If you are on Google.com, search for a product and then filter your search on the left hand side by “Shopping”, Google Instant will allow you to search for new products. Interestingly enough, this does not seem to work off the Google Product Search home page.
Here is a screen shot:
Google said, “now you can shop faster than ever and get the speed of Google Instant when comparing prices, looking for nearby stores and learning about products you want to buy.”
Keep in mind, after searching from the Google Product Search home page you are automatically taken to the “Shopping” search view within Google and the Google Instant feature will then kick in.
- Google Instant And The Power Of Suggestion
- Live Blogging The “Google Instant” Press Event & How To Watch Live
- Blue Arrows Hit Google Instant
- Good News, Lesbians — Google Instant May Soon Suggest You!
- Meet The New Google Look & Its Colorful, Useful “Search Options” Column
- Google Showing Shopping Results Without Explicit Search Intent?
- Google Goes Live With “In-Stock, Nearby” Mobile Shopping
- Google Instant Search: The Complete User’s Guide