Google Testing Ads On The Knowledge Graph
Here is a picture showing local dealers that may sell this car:
The knowledge graph is returned for a query on [2014 chevrolet camaro]. I personally do not see the ad myself but it is location specific.
The ad is indeed relevant and useful for some searchers.
This is just the beginning of seeing ads directly in the Knowledge Graph.
- Google Adds Cars To Knowledge Graph
- A Deep Dive Into Google’s Image Carousel And Knowledge Graph Results
- Google’s Knowledge Graph Gets Smarter With Comparisons & Filters
- Google’s Music Knowledge Graph With YouTube, Google Now, New Carousel & More
- Google Officially Launches Knowledge Graph Carousel For Local Search
- Google Knowledge Graph Carousel Sightings Becoming More Frequent Within A Wider Variety Of Searches
- Google Fixes Gay Slur In St. Louis Cardinals’ Knowledge Graph Box
- Google’s Knowledge Graph Ready For Halloween With Fun Easter Eggs
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.