Official Google Panda Update Version 3.7 On June 8th
Google said this refresh started rolling out on Friday, June 8th and has an impact of less than 1% of search queries in the U.S. and about 1% worldwide.
As I said, the search forums took notice to major changes in the search results, specifically impacting sites that were originally hit by the Panda update. I reached out to Google this morning for a confirmation and they have confirmed the update.
Previously, Google pushed out Panda 3.6 on April 27th, about 6 weeks before this update. Google tends to do Panda and even Penguin refreshes every one to two months.
For more on Panda update, see our Panda update category.
- Confirmed: Panda Update 3.6 Happened On April 27th
- Panda Update 3.5 Is Live: Winners & Losers
- Infographic: The Google Panda Update, One Year Later
- Google Says Panda 3.4 Is ‘Rolling Out Now’
- Dropped In Rankings? Google’s Mistake Over Parked Domains Might Be To Blame
- Google Launches Update Targeting Webspam In Search Results
- Did Google’s Search Results Get Better Or Worse?
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.