See What’s New at SMX Advanced!
Say hello to the Insights Track! Plus, Overtime for extended discussions, clinics for your burning questions, and more…
You’ve told us that connecting with fellow attendees and expert speakers is a priority. So we’re introducing some new elements to the SMX® Advanced program. Join us June 3-5 in Seattle for…
- Insights Sessions (Part of the new Insights Track!). Tactical. Specific. Actionable. Speakers are challenged to deliver the goods in a limited amount of time: One must-try tactic, one nugget of sage advice, one takeaway that makes you more productive. Have a gem to share with the audience? Pitch your idea and you may make it to the SMX stage.
- Advanced Clinics (Part of the new Insights Track!). Need specific advice on Technical SEO, Advanced Social Ads, or Amazon Ads? You’re in luck. Our popular “Clinics” are coming to SMX Advanced! Clinics are full-length sessions focused entirely on answering your questions. No presentations. No PowerPoints. No pressure. Raise your hand, take the mic, and ask away in this welcoming, interactive environment.
- Overtime. Sessions don’t end when the allotted time’s up. Dive deeper and get your questions answered during Overtime. You’ll get to meet with speakers and attendees after editorial sessions wrap to continue the conversation.
- SEO & SEM Meetups. We’re hosting two exclusive meetups — one for SEOs and one for SEMs — ahead of our Meet & Greet. They’re the perfect way to break the ice, talk shop, and trade ideas with like-minded marketers. For all you SEOs, search expert Barry Schwartz will tackle “Florida 2,” Google’s latest (and massive) algorithm update. Join for a discussion on changes, fixes, and other hot issues at this SEOs-only, interactive gathering. The SEM meetup topic will be announced soon, so stay tuned!
- Bonus! The 5th Annual Search Engine Land Awards. Not technically new, but oh-so-fun. Join us on the evening of June 4 at Seattle Museum of Pop Culture to celebrate the esteemed accomplishments of your peers at the largest search marketing awards celebration on the planet. (And it’s all followed by an epic afterparty!) Think you have what it takes to bring home a coveted Search Engine Land Award? Learn all about how to enter!
Choose your ideal pass
- All Access Pass: Book now and save $300 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Book now and save $600 off on-site rates.
- Networking Pass: Book now and save $200 off on-site rates.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.