Bing Tests Sub Secondary Level Deep Links In Search Listings
Bing is running an experiment with their deep links in the search results.
Now Bing is testing displaying sub or secondary level deep links for some search results.
That means that under a search listing that has deep links, you may see additional sub-level deep links beneath the main deep links.
Here is a picture from @tecnonetblog:
Bing recently experimented with deep links in the search box overlay.
- Bing Tests Deep Links Within Search Box Results
- Bing Updates Deep Links Management While Google Displays Up To Ten Sitelinks
- Bing: More Than 50% Of Searchers Click The First Result; 75% Click On Deep Links Result
- A Test, Not A Bug: Bing Deep Links To Facebook, eBay, Craigslist Under Google’s Search Result
- Strange Bug In Bing Deep Links Shows Facebook, Craigslist As Part Of Google
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.