Google AdWords Sitelinks Now Available For Some Advertisers
A Google AdWords ad can have up to four Sitelinks in the ad. Google named them “Ad Sitelinks” and are similar to the organic Sitelinks. Google said these ads give users “more options, you can create richer, more relevant ads that improve the value of your brand terms and other targeted keywords.”
This option is only available to advertiser “whose ads meet a certain high quality threshold.”
How do you add these ad sitelinks?
- Log into your AdWords account
- Click on the Campaign Settings tab and go to the “Show additional links to my site” section under “Ad extensions”
- List the names and URLs of up to 10 internal links (prioritizing the most important links first)
- Click “Save” when you’ve finished adding your links
- If a user search triggers your ad to run with Ad Sitelinks, our system may include up to four of your additional links on your ad, along with the main landing page link
For more details, see the FAQs.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.