Google Mobile iPhone App Updated With Accents & More
- More search results on a page
- Web pages open within the app and not in a new Safari window
- The Bells and Whistles feature is now easily accessible in settings
- A new “waveform” setting, which is eye candy stuff
- Google voice search has languages and accents now
I cannot try out the accents and languages, since I really don’t have an accent (the rest of you have accents, I don’t). But here is a picture of that screen with the available languages:
One of the larger complaints about Google’s voice search was that it had a hard time with accents. I assume Google will continually add languages and accents to make it better over time.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.