Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
ComScore: Google Flat, Bing Up, Ask And AOL Down
The comScore data for March are being released by the various financial analysts. Here’s the quick read on search market-share figures:
- Google: 65.7 percent in March vs. 65.4 percent in February
- Yahoo: 15.7 percent vs. 16.1 percent in February
- Bing: 13.9 percent, up from 13.6 percent in February
- BingHoo: 29.7 percent, which is essentially flat
- Ask: 3.1 percent (a new low)
- AOL: 1.6 percent (also a low)
Yesterday Hitwise reported that the combined Bing-Yahoo share had crossed 30 percent. Hitwise also reported a decline for Google vs. comScore’s slight gain.
The official comScore figures should be out later today.
Postscript: And now the comScore numbers are officially out: