ComScore: Google Flat, Bing Up, Ask And AOL Down
The comScore data for March are being released by the various financial analysts. Here’s the quick read on search market-share figures:
- Google: 65.7 percent in March vs. 65.4 percent in February
- Yahoo: 15.7 percent vs. 16.1 percent in February
- Bing: 13.9 percent, up from 13.6 percent in February
- BingHoo: 29.7 percent, which is essentially flat
- Ask: 3.1 percent (a new low)
- AOL: 1.6 percent (also a low)
Yesterday Hitwise reported that the combined Bing-Yahoo share had crossed 30 percent. Hitwise also reported a decline for Google vs. comScore’s slight gain.
The official comScore figures should be out later today.
Postscript: And now the comScore numbers are officially out:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.