Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Flickr Redesigns Photo Page
Flickr has redesigned the photo page, the primary page used on Flickr.com by users.
The changes include:
- Photos are 28% larger now
- Navigating from photos and to photos is faster now
- A new lightbox feature to enlarge photos
- Preview up five photos at a time
- Changed location of photo’s title, description, when a photo was taken, it’s location, camera/exif info and your name in one location to the right of the image.
- Centralized photo actions, like embed, delete, etc.
I have been using the beta for a few weeks and I do find the overall new design much faster and more useful.