Flickr Redesigns Photo Page
Flickr has redesigned the photo page, the primary page used on Flickr.com by users.
The changes include:
- Photos are 28% larger now
- Navigating from photos and to photos is faster now
- A new lightbox feature to enlarge photos
- Preview up five photos at a time
- Changed location of photo’s title, description, when a photo was taken, it’s location, camera/exif info and your name in one location to the right of the image.
- Centralized photo actions, like embed, delete, etc.
I have been using the beta for a few weeks and I do find the overall new design much faster and more useful.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.