Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.
Google Tests Smooth Animated Instant Previews Effect
Mark Reynolds documented new instant previews functionality implemented, as a test, by Google.
Google Instant Previews launched in November 2009 and since then has undergone many updates and changes. This new change seems to give a more animated, transition feel to when you activate the instant preview. It is a smooth and slower pop out of the instant preview than what Google first launched with.
Mark provided this nice video that shows the new interface in action:
I personally still see the old fashion interface for the Instant Previews but I do like the new method a little better.
- Google Launches Instant Previews
- Google Instant Preview Ads Fully Launched For Search Ads
- Google Instant Preview: A Game-Changer For Landing Pages
- Flash Support For Google Instant Previews
- New Google Tool Lets You Preview Instant Previews In Webmaster Tools
- Google’s “Instant Previews” Now On iOS (iPhone/iPad) Browser
- Google Makes Mobile Instant Previews Official
- Google Adds Video Instant Previews To Some Results