You see them more and more, those funny looking QR codes that deliver up information to your smartphone when you scan them. They’re most used in paper publications, most scanned by those 25-34 and nearly half that use them did so to get discounts.
More stats below, in this infographic from TopSEOLiverpool.co.uk:
Want the infographic for yourself? You’ll find it here: A Slow Response To QR Codes.
Want to learn more about QR codes? Check out some of our articles below:
- What Is A QR Code And Why Do You Need One?
- Are QR Codes Good For Local Marketing? A Contrarian View
- QR Code Scanners (Searchers) Are Affluent, 18-34 Males: comScore
- Stupid Short URL Tricks: Content Swapping, QR Codes, Mobile Microsites & More
- How To Create QR Codes With Optimal URL Strategies In Mind