Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Microsoft adCenter Increases Ad Description, Adds Budget Widget & More Mobile Targeting Options
Microsoft announced their January 2012 adCenter release update. The update includes three major additions to adCenter:
(1) adCenter increased the ad description length by one additional character from 70 to 71. They did this to help with import issues from other advertising products.
(2) There is a new quick campaign budget overview widget to get your budget details immediately.
(3) They added more mobile ad targeting to allow you to mobile OS such as Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry and Tablet OS options including iOS, Android, and RIM.
Here is where it is currently supported:
- Microsoft Completes adCenter Upgrade
- Microsoft adCenter Fall Upgrade
- Microsoft adCenter Offers Appealing Upgrade
- Can Bing & adCenter Bring More To The Table For Large Advertisers?
- Search Alliance Begins First AdCenter Testing In Europe
- AdCenter Releases Support For Negative Exact Match Today