Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
SMX Israel Returns To Jerusalem On January 15, 2012
SMX is returning to Israel this January 15, 2012.
The agenda is now live over here and we are planning on announcing the speaker line up next week. Some of the confirmed speakers include Tomer Honen from Google’s Dublin office, a Search Quality Strategist, who will answer open questions for the attendees. Google Israel’s Ariel Hochstadt will be speaking on the Analytics & Landing Page Optimization panel. We are also excited to have Marty Weintraub from aimClear to head up our social panels. Plus many more local and global experts in search marketing.
We’ve added a third track to our single day show to compliment the outstanding food, speakers and networking.
The sessions include SEO From Basic To Advanced, PPC From Basic To Advanced, In House SEM, Analytics & Landing Page Optimization, Google Panda, Freshness & More, Legal Issues in Search, Link Building, Mobile SEO & PPC Tips, Hebrew SEO, Aggressive Black Hat SEO, Facebook, Twitter & Google +, SEO Tools, Reputation Management, Meet Tomer From Google and Expert Site Clinic.
Finally, a big gratitude goes to all the volunteers who help me put this show together:
- Olivier Amar, CEO, PointUp Media www.pointupmedia.com
- Michael Barnett, VP Marketing, RankAbove www.rankabove.com
- Ophir Cohen, CEO, Universal Mccann Search www.usearch.co.il
- Roi Hildesheimer, CEO, TENS Technology www.tenswebmarketing.com
- Mayer Reich, CEO/Founder, RankAbove www.rankabove.com
- Gilad Sasson, CEO, nekuda www.nekuda.com
- Branko Rihtman, Senior SEO Analyst, RankAbove www.rankabove.com
- Hillel Fuld, Tech enthusiast at Tech N’ Marketing.com
Again, please register immediately – we plan on selling out really soon.