Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
SMX East early bird rates expire Saturday. Register now!
Register by Saturday to save $300 off on-site rates.
The sun is about to set on SMX East early bird rates! Join thousands of search marketers and learn the latest SEO and SEM tactics at SMX East, October 24-26 in New York City. Act now for big savings. Here’s what’s in store:
- 58 sessions, keynotes and clinics featuring proven, actionable tactics on paid search advertising, SEO, analytics, mobile and social media
- Panel discussions and interactive Q&As that solve complex search marketing challenges and inspire you with new ideas
- Networking events where you’ll share experiences with like-minded colleagues and industry thought leaders
- Demos from 30+ leading solutions providers including Google, Bing and Amazon Marketing Services that will make you a better marketer
Brands and agencies that set the standards for SEO and SEM are presenting at SMX. Here’s a look at who will be at the show:
Register today for an All Access Pass and you’ll get our early bird rate of $1,895 — a whopping $300 off on-site rates! With an All Access Pass, you get the total SMX experience:
- actionable tactics you’ll immediately put to use
- industry-pioneering speakers
- extensive networking
- vendor demos and solutions
- WiFi, meals and snacks!
Rates increase at 12:00 AM Sunday morning! Don’t wait.
Need to convince your manager that attending SMX East is worthwhile? Check out our handy Get your boss on board resource. We literally make the case for you! See you in NYC!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.