Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.
Google Adds Author Stats To Webmaster Tools
Google has introduced a new report in Google Webmaster Tools named “Author Stats.”
Author Stats shows you how often your content is showing up on the Google search results page. This will show up under Google Webmaster Tools in the “labs” section in Webmaster Tools. It shows the impressions and clicks of the stories found in Google and shows up when you associate your content with your Google Profile.
Here is a picture:
Google said if you have issues with it, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, Google has promoted the authorship stories in the Google search results by adding a more by link in the search results.
- Google Tweaks Its Rel=Author Display, Promotes Google+ In Search Results
- Google Now Supports “Author” Tag
- Google+ Is Slowly Invading Google’s Main Search Results
- Google Analytics Webmaster Tools SEO Reports Now Available
- Google +1 Reporting Now In Google Webmaster Tools