New Design & Features Come To iPhone Google Search: Version 2.0
The new version is version 2.0 and was completely redesigned focusing on speed, usability, new features and making it beautiful.
Here are the main new changes you will find in version 2.0:
- Complete App Redesign
- Full Screen Mode Option
- Faster Search Autocompletion
- Faster Page & Swipe Load Times
- Image Search Redesigned Adding Full Screen, High Resolution Images & Save Image Feature
- Swipe Away Web Pages To Return To Results
- Search Within Web Pages
- Faster Switching Between Images, Places, News, Web & Other Verticals
- Quicker Access To Google Apps
I am a bit surprised Google is making it that easy to save images from Google Image search to your camera roll, with the issues of copyright and Google Images – but they are.
Here is a screen shot of the new image search results page:
For more details, see the Google Blog.
- Google Mobile iPhone App Gets Overhaul, Becomes Google Search App
- Google iPhone Search App Gets Doodles
- Google Tests New Colorful iPhone Search Design
- Official: Google Instant Now Available On iPhone & Android
- Google Custom Search Mobile For iPhone, Android & Palm Pre
- Google Brings Voice Search To The iPhone
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.