Bing’s Knowledge Repository, Satori, Adds More Interactive Content
The updates are vast and incredibly smart, making the Bing knowledge repository a lot more useful and interactive.
The new features include:
- Links to TED Talks when people searches return the talks
- Audio to listen to famous speeches and national anthems
- Links to online courses at some universities
- University rankings
- Scientific topics explanations
- Snapshots of historic events
- Place to People relationships, so when you search for a place, related people show
- Animal information
- Natural language question and answers
- Quick way to discover and download apps and software
Here are some screen shots showing off some of these features:
For more details on Bing’s knowledge repository, see our Satori category.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.