Google’s Happy July 4th Logo
Today is independence day for the United States and to commemorate the special day, Google has a special logo on the US versions of Google.com. The logo is made up of red, white and blue colors with the words of the song, “this land was made for you and me.” The song was written by Woody Guthrie in 1940 and in 2002, it was one of 50 recordings chosen that year by the Library of Congress to be added to the National Recording Registry.
The logo is not animated, it is just a nice static and classic Google Doodle for July 4th.
For last year’s Google July 4th logo see here.
For other logos from other search engines, see this post.
Other Google Logos:
- Google’s Latest Interactive Logo: The Moog Synthesizer
- Google’s Happy Mother’s Day Logo (2012 Edition)
- Google’s King Tut Howard Carter Birthday Logo
- The Keith Haring Google Logo
- Google Zipper Logo Celebrates Birthday Of Inventor Gideon Sundback
- Google Grew Their Own Earth Day Logo
- Eadweard J. Muybridge 182nd Birthday Google Logo
- Google Logo For Mies van der Rohe 126th Birthday
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.