Entries are now being accepted for the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards
Get the recognition your team deserves. Enter your best-performing campaign now.
As an agency, your reputation matters. And one element of building and maintaining that reputation is winning recognized industry awards. Winning a Search Engine Land Award not only feels great, but can lead to closing new business, finding new clients and being recognized as an industry leader.
We’re thrilled to announce to our audience that as of this afternoon, the 2020 Search Engine Land Awards are officially open for entries! It’s easy to apply, and it’s a great opportunity for you and your team to get the recognition it deserves from your company, bosses and the search industry. Here’s a checklist of a few of the things you’ll need:
- Your best-performing campaign’s “big picture” metrics. This year – we’re pretty much leaving the ball in your court! Have some unconventional KPIs that will make our jaws drop? Show us.
- A summary of your team’s research, strategy, and execution. Don’t forget to include your key takeaways and lessons learned!
- A few short answers to help us understand what your team is all about: the members, the time spent on the campaign, and a few reasons why your squad deserves to win.
- Any graphic summary(s), charts or visuals you’d like to submit that will pleasing to our brains AND our eyes.
- Add a few final company details to wrap your application up with a bow and…submit!
That’s it! Start your application today, and you can save a draft and come back as needed until you’re ready to submit. If along the way you have any questions or would like any clarifications, send them over to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll always be happy to help. You can also check out more information by visiting our Awards site.
We look forward to seeing your application and we hope you’ll join us at the Search Engine Land Awards ceremony taking place June 9, 2020 at Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture taking place during the 2020 SMX Advanced conference.
Ladies and gentlemen, let the games begin!