SMX Advanced kicks off in two weeks… don’t miss out!
Join us online, June 13-14, for this once-a-year, experts-only training and networking experience.
Successful search marketers need to keep up with the latest trends and tactics while seamlessly executing on a day-to-day basis. Make this the year you…
- Boost PPC productivity and performance with generative AI
- Increase SERP visibility with structured data and schema testing
- Effectively test different RSAs to boost PPC revenue
- Confidently configure GA4 for your business needs
- Optimize your ad campaigns and drive conversions
- Drive up indexing for maximum content visibility
- Craft effective ChatGPT prompts that yield targeted results
… and much, much more. Attend SMX Advanced, online June 13-14, to learn actionable, expert-level tactics that will give you an edge over the competition and set you up for a winning Q3 and beyond — all for free, and all without leaving your desk.
Each day kicks off with an exclusive keynote from Google and Microsoft:
- Jumpstart your SMX experience with a straight-from-the-source keynote featuring Cathy Edwards, VP of Google Search, and Michael Schechter, Vice President of Bing Growth and Distribution at Microsoft. Together with Search Engine Land’s own Barry Schwartz, they will discuss how Google and Bing are incorporating generative and conversational AI into their search engines and what it means for SEOs.
- Launch into day 2 with another conversational AI keynote featuring Kya Sainbury-Carter, Corporate Vice President at Microsoft Advertising. Kya and Search Engine Land contributor Greg Finn will explore the impact of conversational search on PPC and how you can adapt your PPC strategies to remain competitive.
And that’s just the start. Your free pass also unlocks…
- The entire expert-level agenda programmed by the Search Engine Land editors
- Advanced, actionable tactics to overcome critical SEO and PPC obstacles
- Live Q&A (Overtime!) where you’ll get specific answers in real-time
- 5 invigorating Coffee Talk meetups on GA4, automated bidding, ChatGPT, and more
- Live and on-demand access so you can train at your convenience
- A personalized certificate of attendance and digital badge
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to participate in a free online training program that speaks to your degree of expertise, connects you with peers who are on your level, and delivers actionable tactics that will take your search campaigns to a greater level of success. Secure your free All Access pass now!
Psst… Have you heard? The 2023 Search Engine Land Awards are open for entries! Don’t miss your opportunity to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition… enter now!
New on Search Engine Land