Search Engine Land’s Top Tweeted Stories Of 2012: Pandas, Google and a Zuckerberg
There’s no question, the Search Engine Land Twitterverse likes to talk about the Panda updates. We took a look at the top tweeted stories of 2012 using Social Crawlytics, and without a doubt, Google and Panda-related stories trumped much of the Twitter activity in the past year. Mark Zuckerberg did make an appearance in one of […]
We took a look at the top tweeted stories of 2012 using Social Crawlytics, and without a doubt, Google and Panda-related stories trumped much of the Twitter activity in the past year. Mark Zuckerberg did make an appearance in one of our top-tweeted headlines, but in the context of search.
So here they are, the top tweeted Search Engine Land posts of 2012!
2. For Social Media Marketers, SEO Is Much More Popular Than PPC (1,880 tweets)
4. Google Pushing Out Panda Update 3.9 Tonight (1,521 tweets)
5. Google Launches Knowledge Graph To Provide Answers (1,457 tweets)
6. Ex-Googler: “To Please Google With Your SEO, Forget About SEO” (1,283 tweets)
7. Google Releases Panda Update 21, Impacts 1.1% Of US Queries In English (1,205 tweets)
8. Google Panda Update 20 Released, 2.4% Of English Queries Impacted (1,114 tweets)
9. Google Places Ranking Factors – The PhD Version (1,074 tweets)
10. 2012 Year In Review: Important Shifts In Google SEO (1,074 tweets)
11. The Difference In Keyword Research For SEO vs. PPC (1,067 tweets)
12. Study: 39% Of Google Search Referrers Now “Not Provided” (1,051 tweets)
13. Google Says Panda 3.4 Is ‘Rolling Out Now’ (1,025 tweets)
14. Official Google Panda Update Version 3.8 On June 25th (1,011 tweets)
15. Panda Update 3.92 Rolling Out (Or Is It Panda 20 Time?) (996 tweets)
16. Google’s Gags Go Worldwide For April Fool’s Day 2012 (994 tweets)
17. Google Panda 3.2 Update Confirmed (943 tweets)
18. Official: It’s Google Panda Update 23, Impacting ~1.3% Of Queries (930 tweets)
20. Google Bringing In More Than $100 Million Per Day Via AdWords (915 tweets)
Tomorrow we’ll post the top liked stories on Facebook, so be sure to check back then. Happy 2013!